Welcome to the Department of Facilities Management
Do you have a service emergency?
A publication from Facilities Management
The Facilities Management Department is a unit of the Business and Finance Division. FM provides all facility services to campus customers in a professional manner that exemplifies positive customer service and stewardship. These services are delivered in 5 divisions.
- Project programming and schematic design, space management, and master planning
- Projects and Construction
- Construction, renovation, and remodeling of university facilities
- Managing, planning, and designing infrastructure and utilities
- Central support for business operations and Information Technology
- FM Fast Facts
- 439 employees
- 8 million square feet of university space
- 1,200 acres
- 49 miles of utilities
- 39 miles of sidewalk and 26.5 lane miles of roadway
- Annual dispatch of 72 million KWh of electricity and 510 million pounds of steam