People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

Vandercook Hall (007)

Henry B. Vandercook Hall

Current Use:
Fraternity
Vandercook Hall is a former men's dormitory in Western's east campus. It is located just south of Waldo Stadium on Oakland Dr.

Facility Information

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
From Stadium Drive, turn on Oliver Street heading east. Take a left onto Oliver Lane, then an immediate left into parking lot 10. The destination will be at the end of the parking lot.
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.285488,W85.59877
*Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 10
Student - Parking Lot 10
Employee - Parking Lot 10
(signage may change as necessary without notice)
Building  Coordinator:
Adam Wall
adam.t.wall@wmich.edu
387-4256

Space Usage and Historical Information

Vandercook Hall was built in 1939. It has approximately 44,475 square foot on 5 floors.
Current Use:
Fraternity
Dedication:
October 19, 1940: to Representative Henry B. Vandercook, who led the movement which resulted in the passage of the bill to establish WMU
Original Use:
Men's Dormitory