People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

McCracken Hall (027)

William McCracken Hall

McCracken Hall is the oldest building on Western's Main Campus, and is home to several science classrooms and offices. It is between Kanley Chapel and the Administration Building.

Facility Information

Building Status:
Razed in 2017 Partial
Site GPS Coord:
Lat:42.283008 / Lon:-85.613367

Space Usage and Historical Information

McCracken Hall was built in 1949/68/87. It has approximately 132,800 square foot on 6 floors. McCracken Hall was razed in 2017 Partial.
Dedication:
1949, to William McCracken, a well-known faculty member.
Original Use:
Paper science studies
Miscellaneous Info:
One wing torn down summer 2017, decreasing the square footage by 70,144