People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

Kanley Chapel (031)

Current Use:
Weddings, Non-denominational campus ministry meetings, Memorials
Kanley Chapel hosts weddings, prayer services, and non-denominational ministry meetings . It is north of the University Computing Center on west Michigan Ave.

Facility Information

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
From Stadium Drive, turn on West Michigan Avenue at the traffic light located near Waldo Stadium. Follow the road to the end loop, then take the sidewalk heading west. The destination will be on the left.
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.283206,W85.614468
*Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 40,41, 68 or 69
Student - Parking Lot 40 o61
Employee - Parking Lot 49
(signage may change as necessary without notice)
Building  Coordinator:
Connor Kirkpatrick, Bernhard Center Asst. Mgr.
connor.a.kirkpatrick@wmich.edu
387-4865

Space Usage and Historical Information

Kanley Chapel was built in 1946. It has approximately 12,590 square foot on 2 floors.
Current Use:
Weddings, Non-denominational campus ministry meetings, Memorials
Dedication:
1951 To William Kanley graduate of Western Requested that Kanley Chapel be built from a bequest of his estate
Original Use:
Weddings, Non-denominational campus ministry meetings, Memorials