People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

Bernhard Center

consists of:

Bernhard Center (059)

John T. Bernhard Center

Current Use:
Student Union
The Bernhard Center is a central building on Main Campus that houses many services and facilities for students. These include a dining facility, a computer lab, the Bronco mall, Student Organization Center, Bronco ID office, and the bookstore. It can be found on west Michigan Ave. adjacent to the Administration building.
Part of the group Bernhard Center

Facility Information

for Bernhard Center

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
From Stadium Dr, take Oliver St. W. Turn right on Western Ave, then left on W. Michigan Ave. Turn right on Archer Dr.
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.285155,W85.61198
*Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 44,48, 68 or 69
Student - Parking Lot 80
Employee - Parking Lot 48 or 49
(signage may change as necessary without notice)
Building  Coordinator:
Paul Terzino, Bernhard Center Director
paul.terzino@wmich.edu
387-4860

Space Usage and Historical Information

Bernhard Center was built in 1957. It has approximately 239,464 square foot on 3 floors.
Current Use:
Student Union
Dedication:
1957
Original Use:
Campus Mall, Dining Service, Banking, Arcade, Bookstore