People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

Welborn Hall (090)

Robert A. Welborn Hall

Current Use:
Research, Testing, Printing classes, Seminars
Welborn Hall is the home of the Printing Pilot Plant, Lewis Walker Institute and W.E. Upjohn Center for Geographical Change. It can be found on Rankin Ave. next to the traffic circle.

Facility Information

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
From Stadium Drive, go west on Howard, then go right on West Michigan and park in Lot 78.
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.282709,W85.62009
*Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 72F
Student - Parking Lot 79, 82 or 83
Employee - Parking Lot 78
(signage may change as necessary without notice)
Building  Coordinator:
Mimi Abdul
tanya.bellamy@wmich.edu
387-2141

Space Usage and Historical Information

Welborn Hall was purchased in 1987 and was originally constructed in 1957. It has approximately 30,111 square foot on 1 floors.
Current Use:
Research, Testing, Printing classes, Seminars
Dedication:
March 25, 1988
Original Use:
Paper and printing classes