People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

consists of:

Heritage Hall (001)

Current Use:
WMU Alumni Center
The original shell of Western State Normal School administration building, which would later be called East Hall, was remodeled in 2015 to become the University's Alumni Center.
Part of the group Heritage Hall

Facility Information

for Heritage Hall

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
From Stadium Drive, take Oliver St. east and then turn left on to Oliver Ln. Turn left on to Oakland Dr. and it will be on the right side (Parking Lot 1).
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.286206,W85.597001
Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 1 or 2
Student - Parking Lot 3
Employee - Parking Lot 1 or 2
Building Coordinator:
Sonja Dotson
sonja.f.dotson@wmich.edu
387-8775

Space Usage and Historical Information

Heritage Hall was built in 1904/2015. It has approximately 53,079 square foot on 3 floors.
Current Use:
WMU Alumni Center
Dedication:
Originally dedicated November 23, 1905 as Western State Normal School's first building. Rededicated October 23, 2015 as Heritage Hall
Original Use:
Administration, Gymnasium, Training School, Classrooms, Women's Gymnasium after 1925. Archives, Art Department