People Search
Advanced Search

Building Information

Waldo Library (061)

Waldo Library is the largest of WMU's library facilities, and in addition to a large number of resources, it also has classrooms and study rooms available for student use. It is a large white building in the Main Campus next to McCracken Hall and is attached to the University Computing Center.

Facility Information

Bronco Fix-It request for:

Directions:
Take Stadium Dr. turn northwest onto Oliver St. then turn right on Western Ave. then left onto West Michigan. Park in Lot 49.
Latitude/Longitude:
N42.282164,W85.61357
Parking:
Visitor - Parking Lot 68, 69, 71 or 28
Student - Parking Lot 100 or 61
Employee - Parking Lot 27 or 28
Building Coordinator:
Regina Buckner, Director, Operational Services
regina.buckner@wmich.edu
387-5204

Space Usage and Historical Information

Waldo Library was built in 1958/65/91. It has approximately 261,858 square foot on 5 floors.
Dedication:
1958; to Dwight B. Waldo First president of the University
Original Use:
Library
Miscellaneous Info:
Clocktower